Situated in the Seminyak area of Bali, Indonesia, Sandi Kala Villas are the epitome of serenity, luxury, privacy and sheer bliss. Every element of these beautiful Balinese Villas from the location to the landscaping has been carefully considered to create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility amidst luxurious surroundings.
The location of these holiday Villas is ideal due to their close proximity to the city centre where you can find some of the best bars, restaurants and shopping in Bali.
Somewhat close to the beach, yet far enough away from the ongoing hustle and bustle, and with its lush tropical landscape, Sandi Kala Villas offers you that peaceful and quality relaxation time that you look forward to on a vacation.
- Traditional elements combined artfully with modern curved design, high coconut beamed ceilings and custom designed furniture add an air of extravagance to the functional open air living and dining areas.
- Hand cut exterior limestone walls blend in harmony with the unique hand-honed and polished terrazzo interior walls and floors (an art no longer practiced in the western world).
- The interior textures and modern elements are designed by Kevin Wiens, Vancouver Feng Shui and landscape designer giving these Balinese villas a look that is exotic yet understated.
When you book a holiday villa at Sandi Kala, you know you’re in for a real treat.
- All bedrooms are air conditioned, furnished with luxurious, and ultra comfortable beds. What’s more, they lead to the outdoor red bamboo bathroom areas with Sono wood, stone weaved walls, and beautiful live plants.
- The open air showers and washroom areas are separate, and feature two hand carved onyx sinks and one round terrazzo bathtub in each Villa.
- Each villa has a fully-equipped kitchen with water cooler and bar stools that are ideal for socializing. The living area has many social seating areas with comfortable upholstered swivel chairs, a sofa, and a surround sound entertainment center with flat screen TV and wireless internet throughout.
This holiday accommodation caters to all kinds of travelers, from singles and couples to large families. Both villas on the site are designed in such a way that they can either be used as individual 2 bedroom accommodation with your own private and secluded salt water pool, or if you want to be together with your family or have a larger group, then Sandi Kala Villas has the perfect solution for you offering the option of opening a joining solid teak wood door between the two Villas, which creates one single 4-bedroom villa. This versatile option is not found in any of the other Bali holiday Villas
For those who want to spend time outdoors, there are coral waterfalls and a large curved salt water pool with a romantic fire pit right beside it and the outdoor shower is conveniently placed right next to the Gazebo so after a swim you can rinse off and head straight out for a relaxing time spent under the red Moroccan overhead lamp.
We are passionate in everything we do and it shows with our outstanding, customer service, and our loyal customers who return year after year and to show their gratitude. Each guest will also receive a beautiful silk screened sarong as a gift just for staying here with us.
Your Guide to Bali
At Sandi Kala Villas, one of the most memorable personalities you will meet is Wyan Sardita. Wyan genuinely cares for our guests and always has a smile on his face as he goes about doing everything he can to make your stay comfortable.
Wyan is your main ‘go to’ man for everything, and since his specialty is in tourism he will be more than happy to take to you to the best sightseeing places to visit or customize your tours, including shopping for local handicrafts and unique adventure treks in the rice fields!
Wyan is available to be your personal chauffeur and at a special rate to Sandi Kala guests, and being an excellent and safe driver he will take you to the other ends of Bali and be there the next morning if you so choose to stay overnight.
Well versed in the English language, and being Balinese, Wyan is the best person to learn from about the life, culture, and unique spiritual beliefs in Bali.